1) Login to ShipRush Web
2) Navigate to Settings > ShipRush USPS (or another listed carrier) > Printer: Shipping Label
3) From the "Printer Type" drop-down menu, select "ShipRush Cloud Print"
4) You will now see a line at the bottom of the page, that has a link for "Windows", click this to download the ShipRush Desktop Toolbox
5) Once the download has completed, run the installer
6) When prompted, log in to your ShipRush account with your credentials.
7) You may want to set the tool kit to start automatically when you log in
8) You have now successfully installed the ShipRush Desktop Toolbox
Next: Thermal printer set up on Windows